I faintly remember much of the circus and the exhibitions we used to attend as kids. They were one of my most fond memories. Born and bought up in a metro city, I never used to get to go to the tiny little village fairs, but I had my share of exhibitions where giant wheels, tora-tora, dashing cars, jumping frog and what not? plus a variety of street food. It was the days when malls had not yet hogged the limelight so Bangalorians had an option of parks like Lalbhag, Cubbon Park, museums and occasional exhibitions and circuses like these. After the malls have taken over our lives I have not found any such thing of late!
Soul santé has been happening from the past 5 years now on various occasions like ; diwaali edition Christmas edition, Holii and more. It’s a magical mélange of arts and crafts. Skilled Indian craftsmen with their flair for exotic creations have captivated the world’s imagination. Its not just craftsmen, also young entrepreneurs of various fields displaying and selling their forte. It’s a potpourri where one can explore a plethora of creative offerings – music, food and oodles of fun!
Here are some of the reasons why you should not miss the Christmas edition of Sunday soul santé…
1. It’s Christmas! : Its gonna be all decorated like the way you always wanted and how you saw in the movies. The lights, the décor, Christmas theme OMG! How wonderful.
2. Secret Santa Time! : Im sure most of you would be doing this in all your offices, schools and colleges.. Who would not love handmade gifts with that touch of love? Shop all you want for yourself and buy pretty gifts for others too!
3. Amazing Food! : Do I need to say more? From the gluten free pastries to the chaats, rolls, lemonades, grills I am already drooling…
4. Music Bands: Yes, White Sugar, Out of Office, White Mug Band, Indian Blue Band and all the ones creating soulful music giving a touch of Jazz, Classical and Funk! Why not?
5. Other Cultural: Dance performance, Fashion shows contests and more! Get a glimpse of performance full of fun enthusiasm, grace and spunk! Who know you might end up dancing with them too!
So Peeps! Do not miss it on the 18th of this Sunday December which is the Christmas Edition!
Block Print Dress - Westside INR 1599
Leather Sling - Jaipur INR 1200
Floral Head Band - Accessorize INR 1599
Blue Drop Earings - Com Street INR 300
Leather Bracelet - Soul Sante INR 500
Blue Tassel Sandals - Westside INR 1299
| PHOTOGRAPHY - GEET BATRA |
| EDITORIAL - DEEPAK KUMAR |